Pong Upgrade Pong Upgrade

Too sad - no save system. And since the first thing i did was farming ... well, i don't want to start all over. Even though i like the concept.

Jigsaw Puzzle: Halloweeny Jigsaw Puzzle: Halloweeny

doesn't load the puzzles/images. Neither in FF, nor on IE.

Collared Prey Beta-1.12 Collared Prey Beta-1.12

No sex scenes? At all? Not even pictures ... well, i'm a bit disappointed.

loganscodini responds:

It's a text-driven game, and there are plenty of sex scenes. Hell, Concubine (my last game) incorporated Bondage, Domination, Pony-Play training, and a whole lot of other fetishes.

This one will have many too. :)

Clockworker Orange Clockworker Orange

Lacks something to farm money. I spend all of it to ... well, seems like the wrong upgrades. Now i'm stuck and can't finish any of the levels. Neither the new one, nor the old ones which seem to get harder when replaying them. No idea what i should do now. Also the website doesn't help at all. whatever language it is, i can't read it.

Slimer Slimer

What am i doing with the points i earnt? just collect them? Bit boring, isn't it?

lesjeuxdebebel responds:

Hi !
There is lot of improvment planned =)
But first of all, it's a minimalist game so the point are just here for your personal satisfaction.

Dot Trap : Classic Dot Trap : Classic

doesn't load neither on FF nor on IE.

fewargs responds:

I've never tested on IE, May be some times due to bad network connection you're getting this problem. Why don't you try Chrome or you can use our Android App.

Coin Collector 2 Coin Collector 2

why am i collecting stuff? is there any way to upgrade things? The jump width is only exactly one square, right? Isn't that a bit to narrow for some of the obstacles? ... just what i'm thinking after few seconds of playing.

Dragon of Ecology Dragon of Ecology

Finally an idle game that actually ends somewhere. Other than most of the idle clicker games that just wrap to the beginning with some extra percentages to the stats. I really enjoyed playing through this. Only some critics (don't know if you are still doing changes or if it's kind of finished):
- the last ability is something with getting stats from fighting. What do you mean by this?
- i also though i had ended in a dead end as the amount of grass needed to upgrade was higher then the currently storable. Some hint would be nice the first time this occurs.
- you could display the already bought extra abilitys on the left side so the player can review the description.
- what is that ember stuff? the number just increased as soon as i unlocked the counter. No need to gain it? bit confused.

Except the above points i was/am simply wondering why your game is currently rates that low. Hope my 5 stars will help you.

Overforing Overforing

Well ... maybe it's just me ... but it's not doing anything at al. Just the Appstore button and a slightly gray window. And since it's not supported in IE i can't try out on another web browser except FF.

Idle Space Farms Idle Space Farms

Ehm ... why is the amount produced REDUCCED when i upgrade it with science points ?!?!? It should INCREASE. Suddenly the production was down to zero. Sure, the next step I brought a new one it produced twice the amount ... but since it gets more an more expensive ... don't like it.