Some Anal action Some Anal action

Just an average of a bit over 2 stars ?!?! Really? What a shame. Defenselessly worth 5 stars .. at least.

alukardxisd responds:

One day I'll get 5 stars xD.

DINNER- DT Episode 3- DINNER- DT Episode 3-

>> Sure i've got it: Dinner!
Yea, you got me with this one.
But the over all sound level is a bit too high.
To be more precise it's 60% too high.
That's the level i had to reduce the volume in order to be able to enjoy your movie.
You might take this into account as you create your next one.

SonnyFern responds:

Thanks for the response, I'll try to even it out better next time.

Another Another

My highest respect for drawing all of this by hand. I could never create something like this.

wh347 responds:

Thanks so much! Yeah, drawing by hand can look really nice, but it takes such a looonnnggg tiiimmeeee

Mysterious Foggy Forest Escape Mysterious Foggy Forest Escape

Fail: placed all 3 stars in the same slot and got stuck.

Selectorium Selectorium

I really like the fact, that finding out what exactly each skill is doing, is part of the game. With the knowledge gained on the last level some of the previous ones might have been easier.

A Day With Paige 1.01 A Day With Paige 1.01

That banana thing seems to be impossible - at least for me. And a save button would be nice. To be able to find out, what the different choices change in the story. Or doesn't it have any influence? Anyway, still like it. Keep going.

wandfully responds:

Thank you for the review. Yeah, I guess the banana part could be easier, or at least slower. It probably got a bit overtuned.

There are only slight changes. The bigger one is if you get the professor scene, or if a particular stronger wind hits Paige's skirt.

Abduction_Page 1 Abduction_Page 1

you definitively got my attention for the next pages ...

Abduction_Page 2 Abduction_Page 2

you rock, keep going.

Abduction_Page 3 Final Abduction_Page 3 Final

yea, it looks like the 'end' is in the middle of the story. Too sad that you couldn't finish the comic. But the 3 pages + cover just look so awesome, i'm sure you will find some patrons. Keep up the great work.