Some Anal action Some Anal action

Just an average of a bit over 2 stars ?!?! Really? What a shame. Defenselessly worth 5 stars .. at least.

alukardxisd responds:

One day I'll get 5 stars xD.

DINNER- DT Episode 3- DINNER- DT Episode 3-

>> Sure i've got it: Dinner!
Yea, you got me with this one.
But the over all sound level is a bit too high.
To be more precise it's 60% too high.
That's the level i had to reduce the volume in order to be able to enjoy your movie.
You might take this into account as you create your next one.

SonnyFern responds:

Thanks for the response, I'll try to even it out better next time.

Another Another

My highest respect for drawing all of this by hand. I could never create something like this.

wh347 responds:

Thanks so much! Yeah, drawing by hand can look really nice, but it takes such a looonnnggg tiiimmeeee

Dot Trap : Classic Dot Trap : Classic

doesn't load neither on FF nor on IE.

fewargs responds:

I've never tested on IE, May be some times due to bad network connection you're getting this problem. Why don't you try Chrome or you can use our Android App.

Coin Collector 2 Coin Collector 2

why am i collecting stuff? is there any way to upgrade things? The jump width is only exactly one square, right? Isn't that a bit to narrow for some of the obstacles? ... just what i'm thinking after few seconds of playing.

Dragon of Ecology Dragon of Ecology

Finally an idle game that actually ends somewhere. Other than most of the idle clicker games that just wrap to the beginning with some extra percentages to the stats. I really enjoyed playing through this. Only some critics (don't know if you are still doing changes or if it's kind of finished):
- the last ability is something with getting stats from fighting. What do you mean by this?
- i also though i had ended in a dead end as the amount of grass needed to upgrade was higher then the currently storable. Some hint would be nice the first time this occurs.
- you could display the already bought extra abilitys on the left side so the player can review the description.
- what is that ember stuff? the number just increased as soon as i unlocked the counter. No need to gain it? bit confused.

Except the above points i was/am simply wondering why your game is currently rates that low. Hope my 5 stars will help you.

Abduction_Page 1 Abduction_Page 1

you definitively got my attention for the next pages ...

Abduction_Page 2 Abduction_Page 2

you rock, keep going.

Abduction_Page 3 Final Abduction_Page 3 Final

yea, it looks like the 'end' is in the middle of the story. Too sad that you couldn't finish the comic. But the 3 pages + cover just look so awesome, i'm sure you will find some patrons. Keep up the great work.