The Rescue of Mermaids [Teaser] The Rescue of Mermaids [Teaser]

Hate it. Sorry to say. The third level was hard and since EVERY star has to be collected ...
The first boss is way too hard in my mind. It's hit box is too big (since i have to be under it to hit it with the inc) and for only one live, the attacks are too frequent. Further more the way to the boss is way too long. Took me longer to get there than to fight it (till i died). It's a teaser? well, tease me for what? that you can make hard levels? or the adult content? for the last case it didn't worked since i didn't saw any of it :-(

Stellar Squad Stellar Squad

Enjoyed the first 5 levels till the first boss battle. Far too hard in my mind. Tried multiple times and therefore already have mined plenty of upgrades but i'm still not able to beat the wave. First few hammer bots kill the squad and since the new troops are reset do greenhorns the second hammer bot wave leads to an game over. No idea, what to do ...

Sex Ed Sex Ed

some warning that it's gay would be nice ....

Robin Quest: Gauntlet of winter Robin Quest: Gauntlet of winter

It's a bit like the stickman thing that was here in NG in the past. But there you could replay your decision. to find all the endings. How about adding this to your game too? Relay button where the decision doesn't change the story (or end of game) and something to jump directly to the scenes, where the end is locked in.

AzrealFreeman responds:

I could possibly do something like that. If you find all three endings, it unlocks something to allows you to jump from scene to scene.

Cyber Mining 2 Cyber Mining 2

Will i log in just because you hope for some information of me? FORGET IT. Dude, what do you think will happen? this isn't your own website here, why should ANYBODY create an account just for your game? Wonder how this game could pass the judgment ...

Make it playable without login or registration and i will give it another try.

MrDuck-XS responds:

Thanks for you response, You can now play with as gust by clicking on the button 'Play as guest'

Thank you for the idea.

Simon's Lab Simon's Lab

The first "don't touch red" level is really annoying. didn't manage it even after countless tries.

Puzzle Blocks Ancient Puzzle Blocks Ancient

Nothing too new in my mind. But i don't like that EVERY move you make counts. Even if i only remove the blocks at the very beginning to see the whole area where to place them. And also every 90 degree rotation ... that's a bit annoying.

Bouncy Islands v_00_03 Bouncy Islands v_00_03

Is there actually ANY way to defeat the squid?!?! Having the clubs equipped, build a house (wooden cabin) ... only thing left i can do is fighting the squid. and once it transformed to the girl, it only takes 4 damage .... dealing about 170. kind of unfair fight, isn't in? And also no sex scenes so far. All in all a bit disappointing for me.

League of Pussy V.01 League of Pussy V.01

Lol, V.01 has sex scenes, V.02 hasn't. soooo .. this one would be better than i guess ...

The Legend of LUST - Dungeon (5th update) The Legend of LUST - Dungeon (5th update)

The fight with hotty is a bit too hard in my mind. The previous battles didn't need any special tactic. And then, suddenly, it feels like this one can't be won at all. Some kind of tip after loosing the third time? Something like this? Except that it's a grat start. Hope to see the next update soon. Btw, is there any way to get to the 5th sex scene by an ordinary way? i only found it after defeating hotty and entering the fuck archive.

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Hi LDneins,
Thank you for the positive review!
Hottie is the 1st boss battle and it requires figuring out how to remove her fire shielding.
We have posted a walk-through on how to beat Hottie on our Patreon page under the tag "how to". We have also left a message in game giving this information as well as in the "Evolution" (update in which one first faces Hottie) game description.
Yes, once you are back at the Spawning Den, simply go downstairs to the new area, the Dungeon. There you will find most of the new content relative to the "Dungeon" update.
Again thx for the great rating man. Cheers ;)