Mysterious Foggy Forest Escape Mysterious Foggy Forest Escape

Fail: placed all 3 stars in the same slot and got stuck.

Selectorium Selectorium

I really like the fact, that finding out what exactly each skill is doing, is part of the game. With the knowledge gained on the last level some of the previous ones might have been easier.

A Day With Paige 1.01 A Day With Paige 1.01

That banana thing seems to be impossible - at least for me. And a save button would be nice. To be able to find out, what the different choices change in the story. Or doesn't it have any influence? Anyway, still like it. Keep going.

wandfully responds:

Thank you for the review. Yeah, I guess the banana part could be easier, or at least slower. It probably got a bit overtuned.

There are only slight changes. The bigger one is if you get the professor scene, or if a particular stronger wind hits Paige's skirt.

Epic Jungle Escape Epic Jungle Escape

Really sucks after a few levels. Since you can only proceed if you manage to get rid of the animals right in front of you ... what, if it just doesn't match? Within 4 minutes? No progress at all.

How about an bonus system which prevents the game to get stuck? Each time 20 of a kind (in total) get wiped away, the player can destroy one free animal ... something like this. Or after getting a combo of 5 animals at once, 3 random animals of the same kind get destroyed too. Not as efficient as the previous one, but at least something. Guess/hope you understand what i mean.

onyx009 responds:

I admire points made by you. I will try to improve it, so you will like it.

Fire Home Escape Fire Home Escape

One of the bonuses can't be picked up since the hitbox of the dripping water is too big. And ... i'm in a burning house ... with a pretty big axe ... and the frond door is looked ... the house will burn down either, so why don't i simply chop down the door ?!?! A bolt cutter would be better i guess.

Database - Access Level 0 Database - Access Level 0

that's the sort of game, i hope gets blamed. Downloading some file? Suddenly redirecting to your twitter page? Asking for support on patreon? Support for what? You have no game here, just spam. Just my thoughts.

KiiraGames responds:

Did you happen to read the file? Well, take it or leave it.

Anyways, the link to my Twitter page was put there as to give a guide as to where to find more information on the project. The button that works right now actually downloads an excerpt of the story, and is put here for nothing more than early looks at what I'm making.

Hard Door Hard Door

O and S were confusing for me too. And the hight of the fruits? Well, guess u know what i mean. Rest of the puzzles were just fine from my point of view.

Bird Zap Bird Zap

Can't even kill ONE bird within time limit. Pretty sure something is broken ... one star for the birds flying around that nicely

scheffgames responds:

Hi! Developer here. Click anywhere on the screen to trigger a lightning - does this works? If it does than click near a bird (or directly over it) or near a group of small birds to electrocute them. Clicking on big birds won't work because they're resistant to lightning and will only explode if small birds explode near them.
As for the time limit I'm pretty sure it's quite permissive at the start of the game and it only gets smaller faster as the game advances.

Animal Rescue Animal Rescue

Lvl 6 was unnecessarily hard since the bonus system isn't explained anywhere at all. Except that it's ok.

Escape from unknown Room Escape from unknown Room

You tried to make some logic puzzles with clues, but in the end it's just ordinary pixel hunting. The glue can't be seen at all. The only clue here is the hitbox of the upper, right corner while standing in the room with the picture. The first key ... almost the same. The screwdriver ... well at least can be seen. But is still pretty small. And finally the box. Yes, you have some clues for each step, but the hitboxes to use the tools are just that small (in case of the screwdriver for example) that i needed the walthrough just to find the place to make the hole. Nice try, no doubt, and maybe the next game will be better (from my point of view), so keep going.

seenu79 responds:

Thanks for your advice. It will really help me for my next game.