Dot Trap : Classic Dot Trap : Classic

doesn't load neither on FF nor on IE.

fewargs responds:

I've never tested on IE, May be some times due to bad network connection you're getting this problem. Why don't you try Chrome or you can use our Android App.

Coin Collector 2 Coin Collector 2

why am i collecting stuff? is there any way to upgrade things? The jump width is only exactly one square, right? Isn't that a bit to narrow for some of the obstacles? ... just what i'm thinking after few seconds of playing.

Dragon of Ecology Dragon of Ecology

Finally an idle game that actually ends somewhere. Other than most of the idle clicker games that just wrap to the beginning with some extra percentages to the stats. I really enjoyed playing through this. Only some critics (don't know if you are still doing changes or if it's kind of finished):
- the last ability is something with getting stats from fighting. What do you mean by this?
- i also though i had ended in a dead end as the amount of grass needed to upgrade was higher then the currently storable. Some hint would be nice the first time this occurs.
- you could display the already bought extra abilitys on the left side so the player can review the description.
- what is that ember stuff? the number just increased as soon as i unlocked the counter. No need to gain it? bit confused.

Except the above points i was/am simply wondering why your game is currently rates that low. Hope my 5 stars will help you.

Overforing Overforing

Well ... maybe it's just me ... but it's not doing anything at al. Just the Appstore button and a slightly gray window. And since it's not supported in IE i can't try out on another web browser except FF.

Idle Space Farms Idle Space Farms

Ehm ... why is the amount produced REDUCCED when i upgrade it with science points ?!?!? It should INCREASE. Suddenly the production was down to zero. Sure, the next step I brought a new one it produced twice the amount ... but since it gets more an more expensive ... don't like it.

Scientist Research Escape Scientist Research Escape

Same here with the key. Reproduced it 3 times just to make sure it's not me.

Strip Poker Night at the Inventory Strip Poker Night at the Inventory

Cool game, but i just wander, how to enable/win the animations or what ever will be displayed when clicking the achievements (or that ever the button on the main screen with the prize symbol on it) ...

SPNatI responds:

Epilogues can only be unlocked in the full version of the game, which is also completely free. They are excluded for space reasons; there are 58 characters excluded from the Newgrounds Edition, and cutting epilogues was easier than losing any more of these girls and guys!

I did not remove the epilogue button in the current Newgrounds Edition, but I will consider it for a future release. Thanks for the feedback!

Tourist Boat Escape Tourist Boat Escape

the clue on the hippo is simply wrong in my mind. 3 and 4 are twisted. Except that it was fun to play.

sabarulla responds:

Hi,
Problem fixed now.

DarkTower DarkTower

Even if some players would say farming is a bad habit, but it has an incredible advantage: you can make the game balance its self if it's too hard. Simply by playing as long as you are able to continue. So you may should think about add an level, lets say a training camp, to farm experience and gold. And to make sure, it's not too easy by this you could only yield one EXP and gold for each enemy. By this some one could kill 100 dummies to get the very one key to continue or 50 dummies for some extra health or ... i guess you get the point. By this, a player could correct some mistakes he just made.

The Rescue of Mermaids [Teaser] The Rescue of Mermaids [Teaser]

Hate it. Sorry to say. The third level was hard and since EVERY star has to be collected ...
The first boss is way too hard in my mind. It's hit box is too big (since i have to be under it to hit it with the inc) and for only one live, the attacks are too frequent. Further more the way to the boss is way too long. Took me longer to get there than to fight it (till i died). It's a teaser? well, tease me for what? that you can make hard levels? or the adult content? for the last case it didn't worked since i didn't saw any of it :-(